Sunday, February 12, 2012

Beautiful Beginning

I'll leave the paper and pen next to me tonight,
through the night,
because I feel there might be words...
and I'm nervous...
I'm shaking or I'm waking 
as I walk barefoot across my cold tile floor.

A coming out of hibernation I feel my bones
and begin to thaw out visceral again
(is this visceral again?)

It's been so long and I've been so scared
is my passion knocking and can I make it real,
Let it flow and write my truths...

I'm preparing now.
I was storing up.
I was enduring.
It's a beginning.
Springs awakening.

No rush no force eloquence is seeping in
or I am finally seeping out
try to breathe, learn of patience 
in my never ending growth to struggle 
to look beyond
to transform 
every win and every pain 
into Deena once again. 


2005

No comments:

Post a Comment